- Pharmacy Technician
- Full Time
- 25-06-2023 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy in Darndale, Dublin 17 are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team.
Stacks Pharmacy is an Irish owned pharmacy group with 17 pharmacies located across Ireland. Our ambition is to blend the friendliness and sense of community that is synonymous with Irish pharmacies with the best of the rest of the world’s innovation in pharmacy practice.
At Stacks Pharmacy we are proud to care about our customers. By taking a personal interest, we ensure that all our customers have a positive experience.
• Customer Focus
• Community Based
• Innovative & Creative
What are we looking for?
• Experienced Dispenser or qualified Pharmacy Technician
• Be a team player
• Have excellent customer service skill
• Prepare and dispense prescription
• Communicate with the PCRS with regard to resubmitted claims and rejected items
• Ensures all claims under each of the drug reimbursement schemes are verified and validated on a monthly basis
Preferred Skills :
• Pharmacy Technician Qualification (not compulsory)
• Be proficient in MPS computer system
What's on offer?
• Flexible working environment. You can choose to work between 3-5 days per week
• Excellent remuneration package
• Stacks Further Development Training Grants
• Employee discount
• Employee Social Fund
• Recognition Awards
• Excellent referral program in place
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity get in touch today with our HR manager for a confidential chat
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent