- Superintendent Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 29-01-2023 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy Group are looking for a Superintendent Pharmacist, preferably Munster (Limerick) region.
Stacks Pharmacy is an Irish owned pharmacy group with 17 pharmacies. Our ambition is to blend the friendliness and sense of community that is synonymous with Irish pharmacies with the best of the rest of the world’s innovation in pharmacy practice. At Stacks Pharmacy we are proud to care about our customers and patients. By taking a personal interest, we ensure that all our customers have a positive experience.
We are looking for an innovative, energetic individual to lead our quality centered team. This role will offer an exciting challenge to someone looking to lead and manage as well as an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of pharmacy services.
As a Superintendent you are required to work 3 days in one of our branches and you can choose your working days between 4-5 days per week. Work from home option is also available!
What are we looking for?
- The delivery of high-quality patient care by ensuring compliance with statutory and professional requirements of the PSI.
- Provide clinical and professional leadership to all pharmacy staff
- Development/updating policies and procedures in response to new business acquisitions or changing regulatory frameworks.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team; provide information to medical, nursing and healthcare professionals and patients.
- To maintain excellent stock control including rotation of stock, maintaining appropriate stock levels, using approved suppliers
- To ensure the smooth running of the dispensary, including maintaining computer records and ensure that the paperwork pertaining to the various programmes is kept up to date and in line with company procedures and good document management.
- Maintain the principles of equity, accountability, quality and safety in daily work and ensure full compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Managing and overlooking vaccination services provided by the group.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland for 5 or more years
- Strong clinical skills, nursing home pharmacy experience will be a plus
- Self-motivated and work in a self-directed manner
- Patient focused
- Previous Supervising/Superintendent Pharmacist experience is required
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, staff, and clients
- Strong communication, organisational and administrative skills.
What's on offer?
- Flexible working environment.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee discount
- Employee Social Fund
- Recognition Awards
- Excellent referral program in place
- Hybrid Work from home opportunity