- Kiltipper, Tallaght
- Full Time
- 18-09-2022 (Closing date)
At Stacks Pharmacy we are proud to care about our customers. By taking a personal interest, we ensure that all our customers have a positive experience.
We are opening a new store in Kiltipper and looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist.
- Customer Focus
- Community Based
- Innovative & Creative
What are we looking for?
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, and have a minimum of three years experience working in Ireland.
- Be a team player
- Have excellent customer service skill
- Prepare and dispense prescription
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Be highly engaged with your local community and strive to seek out opportunities to promote healthcare
Preferred Skills :
- Previous managerial experience is a plus but not necessary
- Be proficient in MPS computer system
What's on offer?
- Flexible working environment. You can choose to work between 3-5 days per week
- Excellent remuneration package
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee discount
- Employee Social Fund
- Recognition Awards
- Excellent referral program in place
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity get in touch today with our HR manager for a confidential chat.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 - 40 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount