Supervising Pharmacist Castledermot , County Kildare
- Full Time
- 31-10-2021 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy is on the look for a Supervising Pharmacist within our Stacks Pharmacy in Castledermot , County Kildare
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
Work between 32 – 45 hours per week- your choice .
No late nights
Saturdays are just 10 to 2 when rostered
No Sundays or bank holidays
No nursing homes
- High ethical standards and good team work are what sets us apart.
- We strongly value work/life balance.
- You choose what hours suit you.
We are looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon's MPS would also be preferential.
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- The right person will be supported by a friendly , helpful, experienced team of professionals.
- Competitive package for the right person.
- PSI fees paid
- Training Grants Available
- Social fund
- Family Corporate days
The start date for this role will be November 2021.