- Pharmacy Technician
- Full Time
- 31-08-2020 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy are recruiting a Full-time Pharmacy Technician in our Bettystown Pharmacy.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 7.15pm
Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday 11.00am to 2.00pm
As a Qualified Pharmacy Technician you will gain extensive dispensary experience within our Community Pharmacy.
We offer a detailed induction, competitive benefits package and long term career development.
The Pharmacy Technician within Stacks Pharmacy is an integral part of the pharmacy team.
Get to know the team by seeing watching our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfFZ6CSMNR4&t=2s
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists the Pharmacist by accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders and verifying prescription information is both complete and accurate
- Advises customers on medication and OTC products in a professional and empathetic manner
- Acts as a professional team member constantly striving to improve efficiencies and services to our team and the local community
- Operates within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practises for relevant services
- Ensures that the working practices and environments meet within the overall standard operation procedures
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders with wholesaler and pharmaceutical companies; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs and communicating shortages to the team
- Ensures all claims under each of the drug reimbursement schemes are verified and validated on a monthly basis
- Ensures that all claims are reconciled and any rejected claims are resubmitted within the agreed timelines
- Communicates with the PCRS with regard to resubmitted claims and rejected items
- Drives dispensary targets and focuses on key store initiatives to achieve retail targets
- Ensures highest possible standard of technical support to pharmacy team through continuing education and professional development
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification required
- The successful applicants must be available to work flexible working hours as required including late nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Social Fund
- Recognition Awards