- Supervising Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 28-02-2021 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy is on the look for a Supervising Pharmacist to cover a period of Maternity Leave within our Tullow Pharmacy.
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
Work 32 – 45 hours per week . You choose how many hours you want to work.
This will be a six month - one year contract depending on what works for you.
- High ethical standards and good team work are what sets us apart.
- We strongly value work/life balance.
- You choose what hours suit you.
We are looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon's would also be preferential.
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- The right person will be supported by a friendly , helpful leadership team of experienced professionals.
- Competitive package for the right person.
- PSI fees paid
- Training Grants Available
- Mileage allowance provided
- Social fund
- Family Corporate days
- Work just one in three Saturdays.
- No Sundays or late nights will be required
The start date for this role will be April 2021.