Online Retail Sales Manager
- SUPPORT OFFICE
- Part Time
- 31-10-2020 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy are looking to hire an Online Retail Sales Manager to grow our online retail sales on a part time or flexitime basis. We aim to fill this position by end of November 2020.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Online Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for developing our online customer proposition and will have full responsibility for delivering strategic and tactical sales growth within the online sales channel (with a focus on Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom). This will involve driving profitability, developing a world-class customer experience and ensuring that our company is marketed effectively on the web.
- Work closely with third party web developers to launch an online retail store for Stacks Pharmacy
- Plan and execute all Ecommerce and digital marketing to increase sales, grow the online channels, and grow customers
- Define the e-strategy for our existing brick and mortar pharmacies.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop, plan and execute multi-channel selling strategies in the pharmacies and online.
- Be accountable for online sales and profitability
- Effectively contribute to SEO optimization by managing content changes that increase the ranks of key branded and non-branded search terms
- Utilising tools to monitor and generate traffic/conversion to stores and online
- Oversee online product review creation and assure review content for new launches
- Responding to competitor activities.
- The successful candidate will be degree educated (ideally IT, eCommerce or Business), will have a background in managing and developing a transactional website
- 2-3 years’ experience with ECommerce or Product Category Management in a large retail environment will be required.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Strong understanding of ecommerce platform strengths and limitations
- Experience with creation of email/CRM marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
- Strong analytical ability and experience with Google analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- Self-motivated, organised, and a strategic thinker
- Web development within Retail or FMCG is desirable.
- Result orientated
- Customer focused
- Builds positive relationships