- Full Time
- 31-07-2020 (Closing date)
Stack’s Pharmacy is one of Ireland’s leading Pharmacy Groups with 18 locations nationwide.
Based in our Finglas Head Office, we have a new exciting opportunity for an Accounts Technician to join our team on a full-time permanent basis working 10.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
You will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of invoices for our nursing home partners. This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable industry Accounting experience and to project lead on a change management programme within a diverse organisation.
Some of the duties of this role will include:
- Daily maintenance of the accounts receivable function
- Processing high volume of calls and large payment runs in an accurate and efficient manner
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments due are up to date
- Following up on outstanding bills unpaid by residents.
- Responding to all internal/external queries that arrive to Stacks Pharmacy helpdesk in a timely manner
- Effectively manage the relationship with both nursing homes and residents.
- Ensuring all payments are processed in a timely manner
- Any other Ad-hoc projects and duties as requested by the Financial Controller
- Processing New Patient Admissions/Next of Kin details for follow-up payments.
- Processing of invoices/cash receipts to account software
- Assist in the preparation of annual audit working papers
- You will be trained and mentored by a senior team member.
The ideal candidates will have
- Institute of Accounting Technicians of Ireland Qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years industry or practice experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with Sage Accounts would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, ability to work on own initiative
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel (intermediate or advanced level).