- Support Pharmacist
- Part Time
- 30-06-2020 (Closing date)
Stack's Pharmacy are recruiting a part-time Support Pharmacist working 3 to 4 days based in our Gorey Pharmacy.
The successful applicant will enjoy a dynamic career in an excellent working environment with friendly colleagues.
The Pharmacy is open 8.15am to 6.15pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays.
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
Currently the pharmacy has a full time Supervising Pharmacist to provide support to you, we also have 4 experienced Pharmacy Technicians and 2 Over the Counter Assistants within the pharmacy.
You will work alongside the team to support at the front of the shop and within the dispensary.
It is desirable if the Pharmacist had nursing home experience, but this is not essential as we provide full training.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within an Irish pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
What we are looking for
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care.
- Great customer service skills when counselling with patients.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Discount
- Training & Development
- PSI Fees Paid