Pharmacy Technician (Office Based)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Full Time
- 31-12-2019 (Closing date)
Pharmacy Technician/Facilities Coordinator
Stacks Pharmacy are currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician/Facilities Coordinator to join our team on a 5 day per week basis Monday to Friday with no weekends. This is a permanent role based in the Stacks Pharmacy Head Office in Unit 16, Northern Cross Business Park, Finglas Dublin 11.
The role provides an excellent development opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician who wants to progress and gain hands on experience in the areas of Pharmacy Operations and facilities management, while working alongside and learning from an experienced Dispensary Operations Manager. This role will suit a detail oriented, organised and personable individual who works well as part of a team.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Pharmacy Technician duties:
- Contact pharmacies for proper documentation to ensure a claim was submitted correctly
- In the event of an inaccurate claim submission, follow the appropriate Policies & Procedures to get claims resubmitted in a timely manner
- Monitor pharmacy compliance
- Support in the administration and action from Store Audits
- Analyse RWR and McLernon’s Head office reports and implement relevant store specific action plan.
- Share learnings & best practices
- Track rejected claim submissions and payments
- Increase awareness of the claiming process and reduce revenue loss across the company
- Ensure dispensary teams are looking at itemised claim listings
- Identify system improvements and training needs
- Investigate, support and track PCRS audits & inspections
- Working in our stores to support our teams.
- Manage facilities maintenance across the retail estate, Warehouse and the Support Office.
- Serving as a Stacks Pharmacy representative at Service Provider Meetings
- Tendering service contracts to get the best price and best quality.
- Logging safety incidents, monitoring and analysing trends/ opportunities and making safety improvement recommendations to the management team
- Acting as document controller for the organisation's certified safety management systems
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years Pharmacy Technician experience required
- Pharmacy Technician qualification
- Experience with Real world Analytics and McLernon’s MPS would be desirable
- Recent relevant experience in a similar position
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise and manage time and to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence