- Pharmacy Technician
- Dublin 13
- Full Time
- 31-12-2020 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy are recruiting a Full-time Pharmacy Technician/Dispenser in our Clongriffin Pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will gain extensive dispensary experience within our Community Pharmacy.
We offer a detailed induction, competitive benefits package and long term career development.
The Pharmacy Technician within Stacks Pharmacy is an integral part of the pharmacy team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists the Pharmacist by accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders and verifying prescription information is both complete and accurate
- Acts as a professional team member constantly striving to improve efficiencies and services to our team and the local community
- Operates within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practises for relevant service
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification or minimum 1 years experience working in an Irish dispensary
- Experience dispensing nursing homes would be preferable, but not essential
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Social Fund
- Recognition Awards