- Pharmacy Technician
- Full Time
- 31-03-2019 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy are recruiting a Full-time Pharmacy Technician/Dispenser in our Clongriffin Pharmacy.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will gain extensive dispensary experience within our Community Pharmacy.
We offer a detailed induction, competitive benefits package and long term career development.
The Pharmacy Technician within Stacks Pharmacy is an integral part of the pharmacy team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists the Pharmacist by accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders and verifying prescription information is both complete and accurate
- Acts as a professional team member constantly striving to improve efficiencies and services to our team and the local community
- Operates within the most recent PSI regulations and guidelines on good practises for relevant services
- Ensures that the working practices and environments meet within the overall standard operating procedures
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level,anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders with wholesaler and pharmaceutical companies; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs and communicating shortages to the team
- Ensures all claims under each of the drug reimbursement schemes are verified and validated on a monthly basis
- Ensures that all claims are reconciled and any rejected claims are resubmitted within the agreed timelines
- Communicates with the PCRS with regard to resubmitted claims and rejected items
- Ensures highest possible standard of technical support to pharmacy team through continuing education and professional development
- Pharmacy Technician Qualification or minimum 1 years working in dispensary
- Experience dispensing nursing homes would be preferable, but not essential
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Social Fund
- Recognition Awards