- Pharmacy Assistant
- Full Time
- 31-10-2019 (Closing date)
Stack's Pharmacy are currently seeking an experienced Full-time Pharmacy Assistant to join our expanding team in our Ratoath Pharmacy.
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to work with an established and busy pharmacy team.
Working 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays.
It is important that the successful applicant demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- OTC experience is essential (Minimum of 1 to 2 years).
- Excellent communication skills
- A bright, enthusiastic and positive outlook on how you do your job.
- Excellent merchandising skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
It is desirable that the candidate completed a Pharmacy Assistant course such as the IPU MCA course.
The successful applicants will work as part of a dynamic team, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- Competitive Salary offered
- Stacks Further Development Training Grants
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Social Fund