- Support Pharmacist
- Part Time
- 05-07-2020 (Closing date)
Stack's Pharmacy are recruiting a part time Support Pharmacist to join our team working in Limerick 2 days a week . This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist looking to make the transition to another store and gain a vast amount of experience in a progressive company.
As a Support Pharmacist, you will ensure the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy.
The rota will involve 2 to 3 days each week, working 1 in 2 Saturdays.
Candidates must be registered with the PSI and must have their own transport and a full clean driving licence.
- Assist and support the Supervising Pharmacist with:
- Co-ordination of dispensary and OTC duties.
- Supervising and dispensing prescriptions and sales of medicines.
- Maintaining relevant records e.g. (Daily RX Audit logs, Controlled Drugs, Methadone etc.)
- Keeping up to date with professional knowledge and ensuring continuous education is maintained.
- Ensure end of month claims are done on time and accurate.
- Have involvement in staff training and development.
- Ensure all aspects of the pharmacy contract are carried out on a daily basis.
- Assist in specific duties and projects as may be reasonably required.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Company Directors.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience with nursing home dispensing
- Experience working with Mclernons MPS
- Attention to detail
- Flexible Working Hours
- Employee Discount
- Training & Development
- PSI Fees Paid