Supervising Pharmacist (LAYTOWN)
- Supervising Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 31-10-2019 (Closing date)
A well established pharmacy in a lovely seaside town of Laytown is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist for 35 to 45 hours per week depending on candidates requirements.
Excellent long standing support staff with a brisk script trade and nursing homes.
As a Supervising Pharmacist, you are required to have 3 years’ post-registration community pharmacy experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
• Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
• Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character with an outgoing personality who enjoys patient interaction. In addition you will:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise
- Experience with Nursing homes would be beneficial
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology