- Supervising Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 30-09-2019 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy is on the look for a Supervising Pharmacist
Address: Tullow Pharmacy, The Square, Tullow Co.Carlow
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
- High ethical standards and good team work are what sets us apart.
- We strongly value work/life balance.
- You choose what hours suit you.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon's would also be preferential.
What we are looking for
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- No late nights
- The right person will be supported by a friendly , helpful leadership team of experienced professionals.
- Competitive package for the right person.
- PSI fees paid
- Training Grants Available
- Mileage allowance provided
- Social fund
- Family Corporate days
For a confidential chat call Mark on 0861449761 or 018800120 and press 2 for HR.