eLearning Content Developer & Trainer
- eLearning Content Developer & Trainer
- SUPPORT OFFICE
- Full and Part Time
- 31-07-2019 (Closing date)
Stacks Pharmacy are on the lookout for an eLearning Content Developer & Trainer to join the HR Team on a part time or full-time basis.
You will join a team of 2 Senior HR Generalist's and a HR Manager and be primarily based in Finglas, Dublin 11.
- Developing interactive learning material to maximise learner engagement
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts
- Course development with Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Working with SCORM & Tin Can API
- Updating, editing and transferring face-to-face learning material into interactive courseware
- Administration and user management of company Learning Management System (LMS) accessed by over 250 staff throughout Ireland and over 60 nursing home partners.
- Providing technical support to learners and troubleshooting issues
- Reporting on learner progress to relevant stakeholders
- Gathering and analysing user feedback
- Implementing changes to improve user experience where appropriate
- Preboarding learning materials for new recruits
- Developing learning roadmaps and outcomes for each defined role within the company.
- Conducting onsite and off-site training with employees
- Development of written training materials including documentation for a company-wide blended learning initiative
- Passionate about own personal development and that of others
- A demonstrable positive, can-do attitude
- Capable of working independently as well as within cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Strong consultative skills; the ability to successfully interact with stakeholders to assess needs and develop appropriate training solutions
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with a focus on excellent client service
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with adult learning principles, and the ability to apply instructional design principles to training requirements
- Proficient in designing and developing virtual and blended solutions
- Experienced in the use of eLearning authoring software to develop web-based, eLearning training courses
- Proficiency in producing and editing audio narration
- Well-developed writing, research and editing skills; familiar with standard style guides