- Supervising Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 31-05-2019 (Closing date)
Stack's Pharmacy are recruiting a Full-time Supervising Pharmacist based in our Lusk Pharmacy, Co. Dublin.
The Pharmacy has a full time Support Pharmacist, 4 Technicians and 3 Pharmacy Assistants.
The Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 7.00pm, Saturday 10.00am to 6.00pm and Sunday 11.00am to 3.00pm
This is a permanent position and the successful applicant will enjoy a great work/life balance working only 1 in 2 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays.
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon's would also be preferential.
What we are looking for
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland