Supervising Pharmacist (SKERRIES)
- Supervising Pharmacist
- Full Time
- 30-08-2020 (Closing date)
Are you a friendly customer focused Supervising Pharmacist who enjoys patient interaction. If so, we have the perfect job for you.
A well established pharmacy in a lovely seaside town of Skerries is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist for 35 to 45 hours per week depending on candidates requirements.
Opening hours of pharmacy are 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 10.00am to 6.00pm on Saturday. Closed on Sundays
Excellent long standing support staff with a brisk script trade and no nursing homes.
As a Supervising Pharmacist, you are required to have 3 years’ post-registration community pharmacy experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
• Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
• Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character with an outgoing personality who enjoys patient interaction. In addition you will:
• Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
• Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise
• Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
• Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
• Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
• Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
• Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology